christmas

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tomy goes caching.






Michael and I have been out caching again. Saturday we took Tomy and his family and went south of Hurricane to try out Phreddy and Sally. We had fun getting to the caches and then finding them. Up and down, around and around in the cars and on the trails. Tomy hiked and climbed on rocks and into bushes looking for the cache. He rode with the grands and talked to Momma and I-ya on the walkie-talkies. His treasure from a cache was a florescent centipede that he had me put in my purse for safe keeping. (It's still there) We ended up at the dinosaur tracks and had lunch. It was a beautiful fun day with the Tomy and his fam.

1 comment:

LaDawna said...

Tomy is such a cute little partner, you are so lucky! I hope you have lots of great days with your family.