christmas

Thursday, September 3, 2009

More 'Souri Adventures

Yesterday Jayson, Michael, and I raked and bailed hay. The hay in Missouri is grass. One field we did in regular bales and one in the big rounds. I got to rake both fields. I love to comb the fields. Once I had to jump down and move a bale out of my way. I almost fell over when I felt how light it was compared to the hay I have done in the past. Everything went well except when I was climbing down from Michael's tractor and slipped. My knee went out and I creamed my wrist. "Oh where, oh where, has all my grace gone. Oh where, oh where, can it be..." Michael thanks me for making him look coordinated.

The day before that we went into Lebanon to run errands and went to the outlet stores and an antique store. It had so many things for us to see. Michael was able to get a car to remember our trip. Me, I got 2 boxes of chocolates for us to eat. The library also has a free Route 66 museum and dinner in the same building. So we had lunch. It wasn't the best food but the experience was unique.

Today we are celebrating Michael's birthday by taking the kids out of school and going to the zoo and then going to Lamberts for dinner. Lamberts is famous for it rolls that are thrown to you as you want them.


No comments: