christmas

Monday, February 7, 2011

Why Is This Soooo Hard!

I love to keep up with what everyone is doing.  It makes me feel like we are not far apart.  BUT! To think to take pictures or write down the things that are happening in our family is so, so, very hard for me.   Spelling and grammar are things that I do not  do well and I hate to look stupid.  (Because I know that I am not.)  To see this weakness that is getting worse as I get older is intimidating.  I know it's silly. However it is my a stumbling block.  On my good days I can handle this problem. When I am having a bad day, week, or month weighing 100 pounds would be easier.

My goal this year is just to write at least once a month.  So we will see it I can pull this off.

2 comments:

Tricia S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tricia S. said...

I can write an English paper that's sure to get an "A" and I had one of the best Grammar teachers in the world but still punctuation and proper grammar are a loss to me. I've learned it over and over yet I still fumble over the rules. The good news is this: The English Language is such a confusing mess that grammatical errors and misspelling words is not a sign of being unintelligent. That's one thing I pulled away from my Grammar teacher. We can misspell and miss-punctuate together :)