christmas

Saturday, March 6, 2010






Here's what we did this weekend
Dad wanted to get his pasture plowed and seeded for pasture this year, he has been trying to get his tractor working so we could plow the field and disc it and get it ready for planting. well after a lot of fixing and changing it sorta runs. we got "Alice " running and managed to plow on friday but Saturday morning she just didn't feel like working I guess. We got her started and pulled the discs into the field, but alas she just would not run reliably. Well I decided enough of this foolishness and hooked up Sally the Zuki up to the discs and proceeded to get to work. after a bit Dendra took over the discing duties while I helped Dad with the tractor. We tinkered on it some more and managed to get her to run fairly well, enough to hook up a drag and begin to level out the field at the same time Dendra continued to run the discs around, what a team!! well after a few hours we had the fied lookin good and of course dad REAL happy with the results. Dad still has more work to do but well that will be another story, we sure had a great time bonding with my Dad!!

2 comments:

Saddie said...

lol! there ain't nothin' Sure-foot Sally can't handle! Trust my parents to think of using a Zuki to plow a field. I think Jayson has ruined you two forever. :o)

LaDawna said...

That looks like fun! I love your weather. I just wish I could get rid of the snow. I really love mikes dad, what a good guy.