christmas

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A moment please,

As you look at this blog page you are probably thinking that it is not the prettiest page you have seen. I agree in fact it is ugly! I haven't figured out how to get my page to look the way that I (or Michael) would like it to look. For this reason I have not blog very often. It is so maddening to know what I want to do and think I know how I can, only to find out that it doesn't work. I just wanted to get that off my chest. Thank you for your time. Dendra

2 comments:

The Johnson's said...

Who cares what it looks like. It is just fun to hear from everyone. If you want help giving your page a makeover I will help.

LaDawna said...

I'm with Maridee, I just want to know what everyone is up to. I can't help you though I still call Natalie or Erica everytime I want to change something.