christmas

Sunday, July 18, 2010

It Does What?

Yesterday Michael and I learned so many things from Colt that I am writing this blog so my brain can take a break. We learned how to have face to face calls, make our phone a GPS unit, oh it also looks up the caches and enters all the info from the geo-caching site, we speak and it looks up internet sites, play e-books, listen to music. We can turn on the movies and music on out home computer from our phones. (now we can be BIGGER couch potatoes) Receive and send e-mails, texts, calls (I am still trying to answer before people hang up:0) ) I laugh at Colt being so patient with us as we try learn, t hen look at more things, ask more question. It also has 2 cameras, a camcorder, automatic weather reports, alarm clock, calendars, to name just a few. We can then get apps (abt 150,000 with more everyday). Colt found one called google sky map. It lets you point the phone at the sky, the GPS locates you automatically and then it names all of the stars and constellations that it sees. So you can know the name of that star in the sky. If I ever get this down I think that I will be so happy with ONE item and VERY tech-no savvy (I HOPE).

Thanks Colt for all of the time, help, and not letting anyone know how slow we are!

1 comment:

Saddie said...

I wonder if it has an app that brings you breakfast in bed. If not, it should. :)